- Job title: Audio Visual Technician
- Location: Calgary, Alberta
- Department: Project Operations
- Level/Salary range: Experienced
- Job category: Operations
- Job code/ req no.: OPS/18/004
- Travel required: Occasional
- Position type: Full time/ permanent
ABOUT PCC INTEGRATE
PCC Integrate fits smart companies with smart technology. PCC has lived on the cutting edge of IP solutions for over a decade. We offer a customized, integrated approach to smart buildings & IoT including audio/visual technology, sound masking, mass notification communication, POE lighting and other IT solutions.
We currently have an opening for an Audio Visual Technician based in Calgary. This opportunity is ideal for an individual who is motivated to excel at their work and provide superior customer service. The Audio Visual Technician will have overall accountability for the delivery of all audio visual solutions in a planned, organized and timely manner.
Are you looking for a new challenge with growth potential and ready to join our team. Do you possess the following skills, qualifications and experience, if so apply today.
- 2 Years programming experience
- Installation of Crestron, Extron, Polycom, video and audio conferencing.
- 3 years commercial B2B AV installation experience
- Field support – diagnosis and fixing
- Interpreting schematics and plans
- Level 2 programming certification
- Industry recognized certification – Crestron, Extron, Avixa
- Additional certifications – Polycom, Cisco, video-conferencing, structured cabling installation
- Trade certifications – WHMIS, elevated work platform/scissor lift, first aid
Role competencies and expectations:
- Review project scope and prepare for site activities
- Compile all documentation to include technical drawings, schematics, elevations
- Maintain a tool and small parts kit for project and field support
- Respond to field support requests including diagnosis and fix
- Develop action plan for completion, work and liaise with support departments
- Complete and maintain records and warranty information
- Computer skills including Office, Adobe and Photoshop
- Technically competent with excellent time management
- Flexible and organised
- Report writing and task tracking
- Good customer service
- Professional and presentable
- Work outside role to assist other team members
- Willingness to cross train on all products and services
How to apply
Apply by submitting your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all those who apply, but only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.